There are many products in the Dermalogica skincare line designed for all skin types. Learning how to use these products correctly will greatly reduce severe skin problems and leave younger, healthier skin behind.
1. The first step in using Dermalogica products is to identify the skin condition that most needs attention. Whether it’s acne, aging, sun damage, or dryness, Dermalogica has products to treat and prevent it all. Once you’ve identified the problem, select the products that best match your skin type and issue.
2. If you’re unsure which product is right for you, take advantage of the speed mapping tool on the website Dermalogica.com. This tool quickly helps you decide which products are best for your skin type depending on what skin problem you want to address. The tool makes recommendations to help you get the products that are right for you.
3. Take time to learn about each product. Depending on your skin type and issue, the speed mapping tool might suggest a combination of products. Learn how to use each one and what their purpose is so you are confident in their use. The more you know about the products and how they are to be used, the better your results will be.
4. If you are still unsure of which products you should use, or how to use them, make an appointment with a licensed professional at one of the Dermalogica skin treatment centers located throughout the United States and round the world. Dermalogica reaches 48 countries, so use the search tool located on their website to find a location nearest you.
5. Always purchase and use Dermalogica products as prescribed. When purchased from an authorized dealer, your products should contain instructions for their use. Dermalogica products produce excellent results when used properly and regularly. For any questions you may have about any product, you can visit the website. Each product has a description of its intended purpose with instructions for its use.