SkinMedica is a popular high-end brand of skincare products. They sell a wide variety of over-the-counter aesthetic products as well as a collection of professional products that are sold exclusively at dermatologists offices. The brand's products have also been raved about on various media outlets including Dr. Oz Show, Access Hollywood, Allure magazine, Elle magazine, and Lucky magazine. Here is a guide to some of the best products in the SkinMedica line and why they are good.
SkinMedica Sensitive Skin Cleanser is a gentle face wash that features natural ingredients like Chamomilla Recutita Flower Extract and Cucumber Fruit Extract, just two key ingredients that calm the skin. The best skin cleansers are always made with natural ingredients and minimal chemicals. The SkinMedica Sensitive Skin Cleanser certainly does not disappoint.
Tri-Retinol Complex is a special formula made from three types of vitamin A which come together to fight the signs of aging and improve the overal texture of the skin. Apply pumpful of this onto your face and neck, blending carefully to make sure it absorbs well into your skin. Use this product at least once a day and you'll notice improvements within days.
Environmental Defense Sunscreen SPF 50+ is the one product that's ideal for all skin types. This water resistant formula provides a full spectrum of UV protection, antioxidant protection, and UV ProPlex, the latter which helps distribute the formula on the skin. It's recommended to reapply sunscreen often, especially after heavy activity and water activities.
TNS Illuminating Eye Cream is an eye-brightening cream that was formulated with TNS, Chrysin, and Hydrosuccinimide. Use this cream twice a day to improve your skin's appearance and brighten up the under-eye area. The TNS Illuminating Eye Cream is recommended for those with early to moderate signs of aging.
1 cup brown sugar, 1 cup raw oatmeal, 1 cup olive oil.
Mix and apply to skin gently and rinse off in shower. Skin will feel like butter!
Coconut oil works wonders as a moisturizer for all skin types, especially dry skin and aging skin, leaving you refreshed and looking wide-awake.
The fat in the oil helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles without any irritation.
Coconut oil can also help with skin problems like psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin conditions.
Beauty nutritionist Paula Simpson advices that to fight wrinkles and keep hair and nails healthy you should fortify your diet with lots of silicone-rich foods.
Smart buys include Romaine lettuce, spinach, cucumber, bell pepper, and tomatoes
I know several people who put moisturizer around their eyes religiously each night and report no problems. However, keep in mind that the skin around the eyes is much more sensitive than that of the rest of the face.
Some moisturizers are too rich which can cause the growth of oil seeds if used on the eye area. Sometimes, the formulation of moisturizers can cause the skin around the eye area to retain fluid and become puffy.
For best results, use an eye cream instead of moisturizer.
Dermalogica is a line of skincare products naturally derived and scientifically backed to treat and prevent many skin problems. Founded in 1986 by Jane Wurwand, Dermalogica has over 25 years experience and is a proven leader in the beauty industry. Manufactured in the United States, Dermalogica products contain no alcohol, colorants, or fragrances that could cause skin irritation.
There are many products in the Dermalogica skincare line designed for all skin types. Learning how to use these products correctly will greatly reduce severe skin problems and leave younger, healthier skin behind.
1. The first step in using Dermalogica products is to identify the skin condition that most needs attention. Whether it’s acne, aging, sun damage, or dryness, Dermalogica has products to treat and prevent it all. Once you’ve identified the problem, select the products that best match your skin type and issue.
2. If you’re unsure which product is right for you, take advantage of the speed mapping tool on the website Dermalogica.com. This tool quickly helps you decide which products are best for your skin type depending on what skin problem you want to address. The tool makes recommendations to help you get the products that are right for you.
3. Take time to learn about each product. Depending on your skin type and issue, the speed mapping tool might suggest a combination of products. Learn how to use each one and what their purpose is so you are confident in their use. The more you know about the products and how they are to be used, the better your results will be.
4. If you are still unsure of which products you should use, or how to use them, make an appointment with a licensed professional at one of the Dermalogica skin treatment centers located throughout the United States and round the world. Dermalogica reaches 48 countries, so use the search tool located on their website to find a location nearest you.
5. Always purchase and use Dermalogica products as prescribed. When purchased from an authorized dealer, your products should contain instructions for their use. Dermalogica products produce excellent results when used properly and regularly. For any questions you may have about any product, you can visit the website. Each product has a description of its intended purpose with instructions for its use.