|Best Skin Care Products||
Coconut oil works wonders as a moisturizer for all skin types, especially dry skin and aging skin, leaving you refreshed and looking wide-awake.
The fat in the oil helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles without any irritation.
Coconut oil can also help with skin problems like psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema and other skin conditions.
The protein you get from eating dairy, such as yogurt, helps skin become firmer, making it more resistant to lines.
Greek yogurt is especially beneficial because the protein content is often double that of regular yogurt.
So what should you do to really get head start on staving off those wrinkles? Eat a single serving daily to make your complexion smoother!
I know several people who put moisturizer around their eyes religiously each night and report no problems. However, keep in mind that the skin around the eyes is much more sensitive than that of the rest of the face.
Some moisturizers are too rich which can cause the growth of oil seeds if used on the eye area. Sometimes, the formulation of moisturizers can cause the skin around the eye area to retain fluid and become puffy.
For best results, use an eye cream instead of moisturizer.
Dermalogica is a line of skincare products naturally derived and scientifically backed to treat and prevent many skin problems. Founded in 1986 by Jane Wurwand, Dermalogica has over 25 years experience and is a proven leader in the beauty industry. Manufactured in the United States, Dermalogica products contain no alcohol, colorants, or fragrances that could cause skin irritation.
There are many products in the Dermalogica skincare line designed for all skin types. Learning how to use these products correctly will greatly reduce severe skin problems and leave younger, healthier skin behind.
1. The first step in using Dermalogica products is to identify the skin condition that most needs attention. Whether it’s acne, aging, sun damage, or dryness, Dermalogica has products to treat and prevent it all. Once you’ve identified the problem, select the products that best match your skin type and issue.
2. If you’re unsure which product is right for you, take advantage of the speed mapping tool on the website Dermalogica.com. This tool quickly helps you decide which products are best for your skin type depending on what skin problem you want to address. The tool makes recommendations to help you get the products that are right for you.
3. Take time to learn about each product. Depending on your skin type and issue, the speed mapping tool might suggest a combination of products. Learn how to use each one and what their purpose is so you are confident in their use. The more you know about the products and how they are to be used, the better your results will be.
4. If you are still unsure of which products you should use, or how to use them, make an appointment with a licensed professional at one of the Dermalogica skin treatment centers located throughout the United States and round the world. Dermalogica reaches 48 countries, so use the search tool located on their website to find a location nearest you.
5. Always purchase and use Dermalogica products as prescribed. When purchased from an authorized dealer, your products should contain instructions for their use. Dermalogica products produce excellent results when used properly and regularly. For any questions you may have about any product, you can visit the website. Each product has a description of its intended purpose with instructions for its use.